Ascendant Lifts Limited is a specialist in the supply and installation and modernisation of a complete range of lifts, designed to provide users with easy access in new and existing buildings. Our comprehensive design, installation and maintenance service is backed up by a network of engineers that provide 24 hour, 365 days support.
Our services include:
Carried out quickly and efficiently by our experienced team of service engineers, operating out of our local office.
Repair recommendations are communicated and logged on our computer based system at head office. This system ensures we can allocate the nearest qualified engineer to carry out repairs. In addition, Ascendant Lifts has an ongoing and detailed log of work carried out to your lifts.
We recommend an individual service plan for every type of lift.
This is based on the individual units’ condition, initial risk assessment and usage including:
- 24/7 support available fast response to all breakdowns
- Immediate call out for entrapments
- Local engineers available for rapid response
- Tailored to your needs
Ascendant Lifts have dedicated maintenance teams to ensure your lifts are maintained to the highest standards to achieve optimum performance.
By taking out a service contract with Ascendant Lifts you are entering into a partnership with us to ensure your lift is maintained to a high standard.
Types of Contract:
- Basic Contract – Regular servicing, inspection and adjustment.
- Semi-comprehensive Contract – Regular servicing, inspection and adjustment. Callout during normal working hours.
- Comprehensive Contract – Regular servicing, inspection and adjustment. Callout during normal working hours. Parts and labour inclusive. Different types of equipment and usage profiles mean that a maintenance plan for one situation might not be right for another. We work closely with customers to ensure each contract is exactly right and tailor individual agreements to specific needs. We have wide experience of integrating with customer specific management systems and meeting defined service level agreements.
REMEMBER WE ARE AVAILABLE 24 HOURS – WHATEVER TYPE OF CONTRACT YOU HAVE.
A lift installation can be a major expense for many organisations. This is why we offer a cost-effective service designed to extend the working life of your investment.
This includes a complete refurbishment and modernisation service for all types of lifts up to a certain age, ensuring many more years usage and trouble-free performance.
To prevent as little disruption as possible to your working environment, our team provide a fast, yet thorough installation service.
As Industry professionals, we are fully conversant with planning processes, building regulations and can work in accordance with your building contractors.
Our suppliers use the latest computer and CAD technology, essential for the production of bespoke lift installations.
All team members have many years of experience in the industry; both with Ascendant lifts and other lift manufacturers.
Specialist skills, combined with an innovative use of modern materials and production methods, are fundamental to the success of the projects we handle. All lifts are manufactured in compliance with the latest industry quality standards and legislation.
We hold all requisite certification and accreditation for a total design service accommodating all your new lift requirements.
The design process includes:
- Working with your project manager or architect
- Regular customer/supplier progress reviews
- Checking structural and environmental conditions onsite
- Recommending products and finishes designed to suit your building
- Collecting potential usage data for performance purposes
- Rigorous pre-installation equipment testing
- Performance simulations based on proposed usage
Customer participation is actively encouraged by Ascendant Lifts at all stages of the process.
We use DigiPara Liftdesigner for elevator drawings
Computerised Service Management
ALL-SMART/ Ascendant Lifts Limited Service Management and Reporting Tool.
Enhancing our commitment and the quality of our customer support, we have invested in this integrated system which offers the following services and benefits to our customer:
- Instant access to customer details via web based portal and personal security access codes
- Immediate allocation of a service engineer via hand held PDA systems
- Efficient management of service routes and visit profiles.
- Case histories of every installation
- Live logged response times
- Full job costings